I wish there were more pit-stops available in winter time on Southsea Beach, Portsmouth, Hants, but this one, to the Eastney side of the Pier, is cherished by dog walkers like myself. With a wooden platform built over the beach,you can take your faithful friend with you to enjoy a welcome hot coffee (and a wicked snack) with a great view. Affordable too. Coffee Cup rocks.
Sue Lowry's Flickr Feed
- The woods this weekend with The Hound campl.us/o1sw 1 day ago
- One for #ferryfriday I think! campl.us/o1sb 1 day ago
- South sea instagram.com/p/ZggoWjuCL-/ 1 day ago
- Sunset over #portsmouth seafront tonight ... instagram.com/p/ZggYaFuCLn/ 1 day ago
- #portsmouth seafront tonight - very weird light ... instagram.com/p/ZggGyhuCLL/ 1 day ago
Tags2012 Summer Olympics Arthur Conan Doyle Beach Benedict Cumberbatch Buckingham Palace Catherington Down Charles Dicken Charles Dickens charles dickens birthplace museum Churches Country pubs Dickens Eastney Elizabeth Dickens Elizabeth II England February Food Great Expectations Hampshire Idsworth Lampposts London London lampposts lord mayor of portsmouth Majesty New Theatre Royal olivertwist Pickwick Papers Portsmouth portsmouth city museum portsmouth historic dockyard Saxon Church Sherlock Sherlock Holmes Sherlock Holmes Museum Simon Callow Southsea St Hubert's Church Idsworth Travel Travel and Tourism UK Victorian Piers visitor information service Waterlooville